ABSOLUTE TEMP CONTROL
Making Homes Comfortable Since 1997
Whether you are looking for heating and air conditioning service or repair, dependable installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or ductless system, or need to improve the air quality in your home, ABSOLUTE TEMP CONTROL is your safe choice. We are a one stop shop, and we have been serving the NW Oregon and SW Washington region since 1997. We offer a full line of HVAC products, custom metal fabrication duct and fittings. We offer the most dependable products top notch workmanship at very competitive rates. Our goal is to serve our customers with the best service in our industry.
Why You Should Choose ABSOLUTE TEMP CONTROL For All Your Heating And Cooling Needs.
- We always perform a Heat/Cool load calculation, unlike many other companies. This ensures that your new system will be the right size for your home
- We will protect your home and furnishings during installation process and promise to leave it as clean or cleaner than before
- We are a top rated Rheem dealer and you can be ensured to always get the best service at the best price
- We have NATE certified technicians on staff
- We will help you at every step and will make your experience with us easy and enjoyable
- We regularly attend ongoing training to keep up with rapidly growing technology
- We will take time to listen to your needs and when others just promise, we deliver
- We are Dependable, Honest and Trustworthy
Welcome To The Comfort Zone!
Request your FREE In-Home Consultation
Testimonial. Read what our customers have to say
It has been just about a month since you installed the new furnace and AC and I am so happy with the performance that I’m almost speechless. I guess having and old unit that was barely limping along set me up for this because you don’t really realize how bad it is performing until it is replaced with something that really works well. I want to say thanks so very much for everything you did here at my house from the process of selecting a replacement unit all the way to the clean and professional install (and really great sheet metal work – even the inspector was impressed). I generally have fairly low expectations when it comes to contractors but you changed that. Your work is/was outstanding and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
I can’t wait for summer to test out the new AC unit! I’ll give you an update on the first 90 degree day.
Thanks again for the rock solid professional job. I really appreciate it.
Happy new year to you, your family and your crew!
Mike T. Wilsonville OR